Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Election Day Message from Jim Gilchrist

October 4, 2005

Dear Voter,

Ever since you helped convince me to run for Congress, all of our work has been geared up for this day. Election Day.

We have all joined together in this effort. I am very grateful for your hard work of walking precincts with me throughout Orange County, and attending the candidate forums and meetings. I thank you for the personal phone calls you've made to so many of your neighbors. We could never have gotten to this day without the generous financial support you have given my campaign, enabling me to reach out to still more voters through our events, mail, television, and radio.

But now, today -- Tuesday, October 4 -- between 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM, I need you to go to the polls and cast your vote.

Read the rest here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home